PAMLE STATE CONFERENCE 2022
February 26-28, 2022
Ramada Hotel & Conference Center
State College, PA
The PAMLE State Conference will begin at noon on the 26th with a keynote by Kelly Weaver, highlighting her new book, “Living Your Own Aloha: 5 Steps to Manifesting Your Dreams”. The keynote will be followed by two sessions as well as a Summit for ALL current college students. There will be a social on Saturday evening with a Hawaiian Luau theme.
Sessions will begin Sunday morning followed by a Tailgate Buffet lunch with Keynote speaker Jennifer Williams who will highlight her new book, “Peacekeepers Empowering Youth Using Restorative Practices”, afternoon sessions and our dinner celebration recognizing our STW schools as well as other PAMLE awards. Jen Cort will be our Sunday night keynote speaker highlighting her newest book, “ “.
Monday morning will begin with a Happy Valley Buffet breakfast for all, followed by sessions. The conference will close by 12:30 pm allowing time for attendees to get home.
If you are interested in presenting, please go to the PAMLE website to complete one of the presenter opportunities.
Early bird registration, which will be open through October 15
- Full Conference (PAMLE Member) - $199
- Full Conference (Non-PAMLE Member) - $229
Beginning October 1 – February 26
- Full Conference (PAMLE Member, All Meals) - $249
- Full Conference (Non-PAMLE Member, All Meals) - $279
- Full Conference for current College Students (No meals, but all 3 days) - $25.00
- Full Conference for current college students (Includes all meals & Social) - $80.00
- Full Conference (PAMLE Member, No Meals) - $199
- Full Conference (Non-PAMLE Member, No Meals) - $229
- Sunday Awards Banquet - $40.00
We have partnered with the Ramada Hotel & Conference Center as well as three other hotels in State College.
- For reservations at the Ramada, please call 814-238-3001 and refer to CODE: PAMLE22.
- For reservations at the Wyndham Garden, please call 814-466-2255 and refer to CODE: 022522PAA.